The Mobile Marketing module explains how to use the latest location marketing and smartest proximity strategies to connect with customers who are on the move. You will learn digital marketing skills for the smartphone age and understand how to use SMS, NFC, apps, Bluetooth and mobile sites to reach customers on a range of devices.
Mobile Marketing refers to online campaigns that target mobile phone and smart phone users. With customers constantly on the go, marketing techniques like Local Search Marketing become particularly relevant.
In this module students are provided with a sound understanding of the rapid and continuing evolution of the mobile marketing landscape. Its focus on cutting-edge case studies enables students to gain thorough knowledge of the technologies and terminology involved in Mobile Marketing.
Topics covered include:
• The ongoing development of Mobile Marketing
• Various forms of Mobile Marketing, now and in the future
• Geo-targeting a campaign for smart phones
• How consumers are using mobile marketing
• Examples and case studies